Expense Management Tools
These are some expense management tools that can be easily accessed on internet via computer or smartphones.
- Can keep track of cash purchases either through its webpage or mobile devices like Blackberry, Android, iPhone, etc.
- Can enter the amount spent, merchant name ans any comments or notes to help identify expenses.
- Can upload receipts through the web and mobile by taking picture and upload it directly.
- Website: https://www.expensify.com/
- Offers basic functions of expense recording.
- Allows you to classify, manage and create expense categories and sub-categories.
- Can export the data to CSV format file, to be exported to user’s computer.
- The tool is only available for Blackberry users.
- Accessible through web and is a free online money management tool.
- Can generate summary of expenses in pie chart, bar and/or graph.
- Can compare your income and spending with other users in the community.
- Website: https://money.strands.com/
- Accessible through website via computer or smartphones.
- It has adjustable expenses categories and includes charts that show summaries of your spending and saving behaviors.
- The entry dates ca be adjusted.
- Allows you to scan and upload receipts.
- Website: http://www.myfinancex.com/index.php